Theory of Probability and Mathematical Statistics
(Teoriya Imovirnostei ta Matematychna Statystyka)
Convergence of stochastic integrals to a continuous local martingale with conditionally independent increments
Abstract: For each T>0, let a tensor-valued stochastic process Y_T be defined by Y_T(t)=∫_0^tDZ_T(s)⊗ϑ_T(s), where Z_T is an R^d-valued locally square integrable martingale with respect to some filtration 𝔽_T and where ϑ_T is an R^d-valued 𝔽_T-predictable stochastic process such that ∫_0^t|ϑ_T(s)|^2Dtr(s)<∞ for all t. In this paper, conditions are found for the convergence (Y_T,)→(Y,Y), where Y is a continuous local martingale with conditionally independent increments given .
Keywords: Martingale, convergence, tensor
1. R. Sh. Liptser and A. N. Shiryaev, Theory of Martingales, ''Nauka'', Moscow, 1986; English transl., Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, 1989.
2. J. Jacod and A. N. Shiryaev, Limit Theorems for Stochastic Processes, Springer Verlag, Berlin, 1987.
3. A. Touati, On the functional convergence in distribution of sequences of semimartingales to a mixture of Brownian motions, Teor. Veroyatnost. Primenen. 36 (1991), no. 4, 744-763; English transl. in Theory Probab. Appl. 36 (1991), no. 4, 752-771.
4. A. Yurachkivsky, Convergence of locally square integrable martingales to a continuous local martingale, J. Probab. Statist. 2011 (2011), Article ID 580292.
5. B. L. van der Waerden, Algebra, vol. I, Springer-Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg-New York, 1971.
6. I. M. Gel'fand, Lectures on Linear Algebra, ''Nauka'', Moscow, 1971; English transl., Dover Publications, New York, 1989.
7. I. I. Gikhman and A. V. Skorokhod, Stochastic Differential Equations and their Applications, ''Naukova dumka'', Kiev, 1982. (Russian)