Modern Stochastics: Theory and Applications III
International Conference “Modern Stochastics: Theory and Applications III” is dedicated to 100th anniversary of B.V. Gnedenko and 80th anniversary of M.I. Yadrenko. The conference was held on September 10-14, 2012 at Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University. The aim of the conference is to bring together national and international researchers in probability and related fields. It will provide a unique opportunity for exchanging ideas and discussing recent results and new trends in probability, statistics and their applications.
The conference is organized by
- Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University
- Institute of Mathematics of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- National Technical University of Ukraine “Kiev Polytechnical Institute”
- Dragomanov National Pedagogical University
- Ukrainian Charitable Foundation for Furthering Development of Mathematical Science
The registration fee is 150 € (180 $). Participants from CIS (ex-USSR) countries pay reduced fee of 100 € (120 $). Please read here details about the fee and its payment. The accompanying person fee is 50 € (60 $). The corresponding details are here. For participants from Ukraine, fee is 300 UAH (200 UAH for PhD students), see details here.